Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Closure in Hong Kong

It's been more than six months since my last post. My wife and I have left Hong Kong and have settled back in NY. There's definitely less sunshine and no trips to exotic destinations in our new life. But we've been blessed with a new addition, our newborn son ISAIAH PARK.

Moreover, thanks to all who followed through and made requests, the Hong Kong Public Library has recently added my first novel BOY GENIUS to its holdings. If you're curious about this novel, you can now get it for free from the public library.

Click to view HKPL catalog listing

My life is vastly different now from what it was in Hong Kong. I've taken a brief break from blogging and shooting films to help take care of our son. There are definitely plenty of times when we miss Hong Kong, but we're also very happy to be back in NY. And I try to keep up my Cantonese by listening to the Cantonese radio--1480 AM--here.

Anyway, that's my two bits for this final post. I'm so happy that a part of me--this blog and my novel BOY GENIUS--remains in HK. Thank you again.

That's all for now. BYE BYE!!!

3 comments:

Jonny Stranger said...

I want a new blog!

holiday hong kong said...

Very informative blog, and really very inspiring also to me
cheap holidays to hong kong

Atlantic Development Group said...


Great post, you have pointed out some superb details, I will tell my friends that this is a very informative blog thanks.